types of cu

Why is it that the copper tubing/pipe is rated as type K, L, or M and not say, A, B, or C?
I've no idea.

because K is 10000 diceadameters thick L is 5000 and M is 1000

Not even Google knows what a "diceadameters" is. And Decimeter would make it ridiculously thick, do you mean micrometers
Are you implying that is follows Roman numeral rules (except K is not roman and should be 1000 and L should be 5)
My guesses:
The letters were chosen by a material scientist who may have imitated the sequence used to describe electron orbital.
A, B and C were probably already taken and X,Y, Z generally represent direction, KLM is typically the third most preferred letter sequence. Letter sequences of more than 3-5 members are not desireable.

your right!
lol "diceadameters" pronounced (dick-head-a-meters)

Oops, I forgot to look at who wrote that post and I also forgot to put you in my kill file (done)
Not even Freud could help you Ned

i win