Trying to get some info on bradford white water heaters

Is there anyone that can give me information on the following model numbers?
M1tw50l6en12
m2tw50t6fbn-130
I am specifically looking for the following. Is the m2t..... a similar replacement for the m1w?
Is there something extremely unique about these units that would drive the purchase price to be 3x the cost of a "typical" heater??
Thanks.
Try http://www.bradfordwhite.com/SearchLook.asp