toto ?

Had a customer supply a toto toilet. But this thing had an 'External plastic trap'. This was going on the 2nd floor of a condo and I just didn't feel comfortable with this toilet. Any thoughts?

be sure to follow the directions...it's a decent toilet, works really well, i like it. weird install, but so was cpvc when it came out, too
Like Hot said, Follow the instructions and you cant go wrong. I have install several of these and no complaints from customers. Flush well, just a pain to install. Dale