Too funny not to pass on..

Enjoy,
http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/plumber.jpg
Jeff
--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Where is the toilet paper ? Good one Jeff. I like AIM part too.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

And it looks like it may well be real too. Googling up the company name and phone number gets this listing in Nalifax, Nova Scotia, Canada:
http://www.finditinhalifax.com/app/obj/?oid 39926
Closer to home there's a place near me which specializes in automobile radiator repair. I've used their services several times. The tailgate of their pickup truck has a message reading:
"Roger's Radiator Repair - The Best Place in Town to Take a Leak."
Jeff
--

Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"As long as there are exams in public schools there will be prayer in
Years ago I got a bumper sticker...still have it someplace.
' If it wasn't for your Plummer you'd have no place to go ! '