Toilet that doesnt suck and gurgles when the sink drains

I am just at my wits end toilet number 3 we tookthis one off again checked for a blockage there isnt one. but it just wont suck it will eventually drain the water but no vacuum also ok i did read other post on other questions maybe a vent problem but my toilet gurgles when the sink drains please advise