Toilet scratch/stain help

My husband snaked our toilet and in doing so, the snake or its housing scratched up and stained the toilet bowl in a few places. Anyone have any advice how to remove those scratches/stains.

Please reply privately to snipped-for-privacy@nospambestweb.net (remove the words nospam from the address before sending)

Reply to
Yeruchem and Fraida Cohen

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about the scratches. This is a common problem using toilet augers. The stains may be lessened somewhat with bleach. Replacing the toilet is really the only option if the condition is bad enough.

Reply to
TJE

Reply to
Bill Clermont

do not use sand paper on your toliet jeezzzzzzzzzzzzz .get water out with a spounge then use ajax and a washcloth and screub for a sec it will come out

Reply to
keith messer