Toilet gets moldy

I have an upstairs toilet that starts growing what I believe to be mold inside of the bowl.It's black in color. It gets cleaned on the same schedule as the other toilets in the house. Can anyone tell me what it is?

dave

Reply to
Guitarzoid

Flush it more often. Its from non use.

Reply to
<JP

you are ill

Reply to
Ned Flanders

I know. Do you still love me ?

Reply to
<JP

Can we still have sex together ? I won't tell.

Reply to
<JP

on the toilet?? thats just sick!

Reply to
Runningwater

Nah, you disinfect it if first. Hell, try it ! Its cheaper than doing it on a boat and both are over water anyway.

Reply to
<JP