Tigerloop

Hello: Would someone please tell me how much oil is supposed to be visible in the oil chamber of a Tigerloop? I have a tank that has its feed line approx. 15' above the burner. About 2/3 of the chamber was full before I installed an OSV now 1/3 is full. Is this enough for it to function? What is "normal"? Thanx, Jimmy