this tool is magic

I bought this tool the other day that I found on the net and used it for my plumbing work. It is really great. You should check it out at amazingbrazing.com I was a bit dubious at first but thought what the hell I will try it and see how it goes. It uses no compressed oxygen so I dont have to carry around any oxy now. variable heat as well.. Just thought I would let you all know... www.amazingbrazing.com
Gosh,
It's just so nice to have a total stranger show up one day to enlighten us about a new discovery. I'm sure you're a plumber who just has our best interests at heart. I'm sure you're not some moron who has some financial reason for recomending this. I'm thankful there's nice guys like you around.
Gee, your name is "ventures" and the ISP you use has the word "invest" in it. What a coincidence!
I know, why don't you leave your home phone number here on the board, so we can all call you and chat a little?
Mike Grooms wrote:

He certainly isn't hiding his identity, but it'd be much more believable if he just said, "Here's something you guys might be interested in, save some oxygen when you don't really need the full heat from oxy-acetylene to do the job."
So, what's new, acetylene-air torches are old stuff.
http://tinyurl.com/gqc97
Re his phone number, ask WHOIS and ye shall receive Mike.
***********************************
Domain Name: AMAZINGBRAZING.COM
Registrant: Atmos Tool Enterprises Stewart Harvey ( snipped-for-privacy@atmostool.com) GPO BOX 2867 Brisbane Queensland,4001 AU Tel. +001.164738705264
Creation Date: 13-May-2006 Expiration Date: 13-May-2008
Domain servers in listed order: ns2.orpbus.com ns1.orpbus.com
Administrative Contact: natkelz pty lty Peter Lawson ( snipped-for-privacy@pnsinvest.com) 78 Atherton Circuit Brisbane ,4078 AU Tel. +61.733721161
Technical Contact: natkelz pty lty Peter Lawson ( snipped-for-privacy@pnsinvest.com) 78 Atherton Circuit Brisbane ,4078 AU Tel. +61.733721161
Billing Contact: Atmos Tool Enterprises Stewart Harvey ( snipped-for-privacy@atmostool.com) GPO BOX 2867 Brisbane Queensland,4001 AU Tel. +001.164738705264
That's if you don't mind paying the LD phone charges to Australia. <G>
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)