The Damn Sidwalk Is All RED!!!!!!!!!

    Can anyone tell me what options I have to filter out the iron in my sprinlker system? I run off a well.     Thank you in advance for any and all reply's.

An iron filter or feed polyphosphates. To recolor the walk, bleach should work without harming the concrete but you might want to test it first.
Gary Quality Water Associates