Tankless water heater

Hello,
My wife and I are building our first house. We were looking into getting a tankless water heater by S.E.T.S. Our contractor was recently advised by some plumbers who were bidding on this project that they advise against getting one as the water pressure is extremely low. Also because Tankless water heater require some sort of filtration system.
Are there any opinions as to the Pros and Cons of having one? Is there any truth to what the plumbers said?
Any and all advise is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Frank L.
Whatever you do get a Boilermate.
DO NOT get boiler with coil in it.
Boiler does not have to run all day and night long to maintain temp is one of the big reasons.
If the heat comes on while you take shower they both work. (to a certian extent).
I am not sure why the water pressure would matter.

I have a coil. It was the cheapest. It came with my mod package. It was awsome until this winter. Minerals have baked to the inside so I have turned my temper valve to max..Just to get by. Now my wife and I have to hurry our showers witch really sucks cause I like to J.O. in the shower before I go to work Get a tank and Poach after yo JO.