Tankless electric water heater vs. conventional

I am looking to replace my rented hot water tank and I have read what appears to be all good things about going with a tankless electric hot water heater over the stand up 60 gallon type I have now... I have a one and a half bath home, 2 adults, 2 kids.. what am i looking at in terms of purchase cost and installation, and do you recommend any particular brand or model.
much thanks!
I too have read good talk about the tankless heaters. Finding cost of heaters is easy: all you have to do is search on the i'net. As far as recommendations go, I suggest that you consult Consumer's Reports, if you have access to them. The local public library is a good source. I have bought appliances after consulting Consumer's Reports & have found the research & recommendations to be valuable in the trouble-free appliances I have bought thereafter. Hope this helps. Ashoke. - heating.products.bz/water.html
they suck!! you have to run mega power to them and if you have hard water they rot. I recently replaced one witrh a rahni propane on demand water heater.

Ned, tell me how you really feel.
He is just warm and fuzzy all over.

eat me :-P

Only if you look like a vagina...:>)
Bob Wheatley
wrote

There is no need to bring Jane Fonda into this !

wrote

That's one vagina I'd NEVER want to be "into"......:>)
Bob Wheatley
wrote

But she says the Vagina is a wonderful thing !