stupid question

ok,, here goes,,no laughing p-martin!
Cistern water feed, dont really know how deep, about yr-1/2 old pump from Sears. umm new tank, connections are ok, new foot valve, and, as of tomarrow, new line from cistern footvalve to pump.
Air is coming into the line somewhere,,who knows where, Im hoping its underground line, from cistern. the air fills the system, and more air than water comes out the faucets. Its very annoying to customer. would be to me too. I thought for sure it was bad tank, but its worse now than before. 32 gal. tank. Its plumbed correctly, and no obvious leaks anywhere that can be seen or heard. This one stumps me, I cant seem to correct the problem. Could it be the yr old pump? Maybe bad somewhere inside pump pulling air into system? I'll know if its underground line in the morn. Thanks Scott
Check all connections to the pump on the suction side. Pressure side would not allow air to enter.
Randy
No laff'n....you know I had air in my own home plumbing for about 8 months ? It went away on its own. Don't axe me why or how. I'm posting that here as we all seen weirdo stuff with no reason as to why.
I WAGed it may of been a water main in my case.

, and, as of

This is what it was... old patch in line underground sucking air. Thanks anyways