Slip lining a drain pipe

Can anyone recommend a brand of slip liner for residential? I would like to contact them and find out if they can recommend a plumber who uses their stuff in my area. I checked with Amerik Supplies, but they did not have anyone in my area who used their equipment.
Is there a good plumbing related newsgroup or other place to post questions like this? This one disappeared from verizon recently... pdaxs.services.plumbing
Thanks.
Sam
Reposting, hoping someone in the area of Catawba County, NC, NW of Charlotte, knows a company who can do this kind of work in a home 4-inch drain. I have called the manufacturers of the equipment they use and gotten several referrals, but no one willing to drive to that location. I found one company in Richmond but too far for them. Another in Tennessee, same story.
[...]
There is a company here that does this stuff. They will not even consider a residential job. These are big crews, out of state work, round the clock contracts. It is very expensive, though cheaper than digging up sewer mains all over town. I am not aware of anyone doing this type of work at small scale residential type work.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .