Shower door rollers, 1/8" wide?

Help! I need to find replacement rollers for my shower doors, and I can't find any that are the right size. The ones they have at home depot and other stores are almost the right size, but too wide (1/4" wide). I need oval edge, a little more than 1/8" wide.
Does anyone know if anyone makes rollers this size?