sewer rooters

i`ve going to buy a new rooter , iits for 3 and 4 inch lines, i like the mytana, but a couple of guys that work with me like the spartan, whats your choice or do you like another brand, i`m not much on the ridgid or general

Reply to
dunc

I've never even heard of the Mytana or Spartan, but checked them out on the web. If I was buying, I'd go for the Spartan, as it's got the closed in drum. That's a "must have" if you're going into people's homes. Keeps all the yuck in the drum, then you wash it out at your shop, carwash, whatever. As far as reliability, any machine will last if not abused.

Dean

Reply to
Lori & Dean Wigmore

"dunc"

The Spartan is the standard of the trade. They're tough and powerful.

Reply to
Mike Grooms