Sewer Gas..????

I was wondering if there is a plumber out there who could answer a question for me.. I have a stopped-up tub, and it is giving off the most disgusting smell, i think it is sewer-gas.... well, i have a dr. appt. in a little while, and just want to know if it is safe to leave ( i mean, will i have a house when i get back, or will it blow-up) PS.....believe it or not....I'm a plumbers wife, but can't get in touch with him....PSS.....I've always thought Plumbers Lingo was a tad obscene....

Reply to
Shirley Jones

Don't worry. The house won't blow up.

In technical terms the problem is your male adapter needs a close black nipple.

MM

Reply to
Mark Monson

Mark just confirmed that! ;-)

-- Alain(alias:Kilowatt) Montréal Québec PS: 1000 excuses for errors or omissions, i'm a "pure" french canadian! :-) Come to visit me at:

replying also by e-mail, remove "no spam" from the adress.)

Reply to
KILOWATT

Reply to
Dale Wilcox

It's finally fixed....my son got up on the roof and used that snake cable thingy.?? Ya'll sure are a crazy bunch of characters! .......Thanks Again....laters...

Reply to
Shirley Jones