sewer gas

I hope that someone here can give me advise. We can smell sewer gas outside our house. Well, I am not sure if this is our problem or the neighours. The house is build on slap and I can't find any leaks around the house. No, we don't have any smell inside the house nor have any plumbing problems. This smell occurs at night only. If someone had this problem before or is familiar with this problem then please reply.

Reply to
GUnes

may be coming out your vent on your roof. as air cools outside,pressure drops and the higher warmer pressure inside sewer system is forced up and out,then cools and comes down to ground level . i never had this problem on septic tank,but do now hooked onto sewer system. i extended my vent pipe up about 4 feet in hopes the gases would tend to blow away farther, they do somewhat,if its windy .. lucas

ds549