septic treatment - Looking for recommendation

Anyone have a good recommendation for a septic treatment solution. That or info on where I can find good info for making the best choice? A neighbor of mine had some extra bags of Septic Helper 2000 which I've used that for the past year or so. I thought I'd just buy more of that but it's pretty spendy. In fact the web site (kraneproducts.com) doesn't even list the price and wants to have one of their sales representatives contact me to provide me the best solution. If a sales person has to call me then its because nobody would buy it if they put the price on their web site.

Thanks for any information,

Luke

Reply to
Lori Packard