Septic system

I need to expert opinion of someone with a degree in biology or waste water. I have an idea for a invention but need some scientific information. I need to know if RIDEX will work in a 5 gallon tank for disposing of dog doo? How much and how long will it take to break down the waste of two medium size dogs?( 35lb and 45lb)
I know this sound odd but the idea I have depends on disposing of waste just like a septic systems with doo as the only waste product.
If any one can help , I'd greatly appreciate it!!
Thanks and continued success
Marco
It's true. Jim Donovan and lots of these others guys really know their trade. Can't knock 'em if they're taking the time to give free advice to others who may benefit from what they know.
No no, I was not questioning their knowledge. It was your play on words... Guy asks tech. questions on making a doggie doodoo disposal system... you say these guys really know their..... oh nevermind.

well thank you,but i don't do dog do do.