Roughed in Toilet in basement

I am working on renovating my basement and putting in a bathroom downstairs. I believe there is a roughed in toilet, but wanted to check here for some help. The house is about 22+ years old and poking up out of the concrete in the basement is a piece of "plastic pipe" which I am pretty sure is weeping tile. It is about 4-5 inches wide and has a concrete plug in it. Would this be for the toilet? If so, how do I get the concrete plug out? Any help would be appreciated.
Could be to a disconnected septic system. Possibly a dry well, old broken line. If you break out the old plug with a cold chisle be ready with a rubber plug in case it flows back in. I would trace it down some how, find out if the house had septic and now sewer, ask neighbors that have been around for a while if they might rember any changes to the sewer/septic system be carefull I would think that it would havev been capped off if it was intended to be used in the future.