Rough-in help

I am installing a Delta 1800 series jetted shower valve. What is the standard height for the valve to be installed. I have not been able to locate a standard with jets. I don't know if this makes a difference in height or not.

Thanks for your help in advance.

RAB

Reply to
Roger Brown

Is it the 1824 series? or 1848 series? tub, or just shower?

If its just the shower, I install at 42-48" off shower floor, depending on user of shower. With the 1848 series, the jetted escutcheon is adjustable in height above the faucet body.

Reply to
Runningwater

I set the valve at 45" off the shower floor; 35" in a tub/shower.

MM

Reply to
Mark Monson