Rough-in help

I am installing a Delta 1800 series jetted shower valve. What is the standard height for the valve to be installed. I have not been able to locate a standard with jets. I don't know if this makes a difference in height or not.
Thanks for your help in advance.
RAB

Is it the 1824 series? or 1848 series? tub, or just shower?
If its just the shower, I install at 42-48" off shower floor, depending on user of shower. With the 1848 series, the jetted escutcheon is adjustable in height above the faucet body.

I set the valve at 45" off the shower floor; 35" in a tub/shower.
MM