Re: The Bold look of Kohler!

"Alexei Pavlov"
Who let you in my house???
My first experience with Turkish style toilets was last year in Europe. The advantage (besides the poop really shooting out while I squatted) is that your actual body never touches anything.
The public library here in Cincinnati has it's share of bums who hang around and use the restrooms as their own dens. I hate having to sit where their butts have been just moments before.