Re: Possible failure of Qestpex compression fittings

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:46:58 -0500, "Robert Calvert"

Most of the Qest compression fittings specifically say they are only to be used in accessible locations, not inside walls. Check the warnings and instructions that came with your fittings.
throw those comp fittings away;and go rent or buy a set of crimpers.

using
water
pipe
is
at
tight
nut
it
ring
ring
into
I've used them for many years and I've never had a failure yet. I've never heard of a failure either. The ring can not do what is described.
Gary Quality Water Associates www.qualitywaterassociates.com Bulletin Board www.qualitywaterassociates.com/phpBB2/