Re: pipe hammer by water meter problem

Worm in there or find some young skinny Homey to take a look. Make sure its under 70 psi, go for 50 psi. It also can be the PRV.....
I suggest you move all the Engineering so its easy to get at next time. Sounds like now is the time.
Plumbers charge more when they are pissed at a job. We call it the BS Factor.