Re: metering a sink

No answer yet ? Why not time the Meter in the basement as someone turns on the sink ?

1 min. for Cold, 1 min for Hot and 1 min. for both......? Or use SFU and fill one Gallon as you watch the meter. That's if you have NO leaks in other places.

I want to meter just one sink, hot and cold.

> Does anyone know of a product other than a regular meter, cheaper, that i > can do this? > Ive never heard of anything. > Thanks, > Scott > >
Reply to
Buttplug