Re: Low Hot Water Pressure to Shower

"Brian Franklin"
Just for a test, take the stop limit out, reassemble, then turn it as far as you can and see if it's hotter.
"Brian Franklin"
So is the problem pressure or temperature?

I see my original msg may have been ambiguous. What I have is a temperature problem that I believe is caused by low pressure. I mean to say that the cold pressure is normal while the hot pressure is low and thus the low hot pressure is causing a temperature problem.

I tried this and the water did get a little hotter, but still was cooler than the other faucets. I am thinking now that your thought that there may be an obstruction somewhere may be the cause.
Check by removing Delta cartridge (all water shut off to house). Obstruction may be lodged in the cartridge. If not, you may have to have someone hold a towel over the opening while you turn the water back on briefly to flush the debris out of the line. Failing that, I have seen 1/2" copper caps lodged inside of 3/4 elbows and tees (installed in construction).