Rattling pipes

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have a 90 ft long run from the water source ( well ) and water heater to a shower in my son's bathroom. I recently turned up the temperature of the water heater, just a little bit, not very much. I have noticed in the last couple of weeks a very loud rattling of pipes. The entire system rattles when the shower faucet is turned in the middle between hot and cold ( it is an mixer type faucet). Could this be caused by the extra hot water?
Could it be a problem with the well pressure. I put a copper bottle on the pipes to reduce the vibration to no avail? Please help.
Thanks, Jay
Could be a coincidence (is the shower being used more often now or by a new user maybe tightening the valves too much) or the hotter water may have accelerated deterioration of rubber washers in the valve which is a frequent cause of valve flutter. Try replacing the rubber washers if you have that kind of valve, if it is some kind of cartridge valve, there should be a corresponding kit with O rings, washers and any required plastic parts etc.
Hotter water may also have knocked loose debris (scale, rust) which is fouling the valves. When you have the valve open to replace the rubber, run the water for a few seconds to flush out the pipes near the valves.