Radiator

Hello, i have just had a radiator moved from one side of te room to the other and the plumber used plastic pipe,as opposed to copper.My questions,how does this compare in performance to copper and was he doing me a favour by taking the existing copper piping away or ripping me off?
Regards.

What kind of plastic pipe?
Gray plastic.I don't know what else to tell you.It just looks plastic to me.Regards

Sorry you don't know what plastic is.If you look it up in the dictionary,you'll get a definition.