Question about installing a Frigidaire GLCF386DS gas range...

Question about installing a Frigidaire GLCF386DS gas range...
See sketch here: http://www.geocities.com/claudeballsjr/range.html
This sketch shows the gas supply pipe coming from the wall as now is. I don't have the new range here and can't find info at frigidaire.com or from the dealer. I would like to know before the range is delivered if there is room inside the back of the range to accommodate this pipe and valve, or if I need to remove it and use a smaller one.
Problem is that the pipe will need to be cut off and I'm trying to avoid that.
Thanks, Claude
Guess no one's reading this group. Got some help at other groups FYI - search news.google.com.
[...]
You might try here, seems to have dimensions and installation instructions. http://www.frigidaire.com/products/Cooking/Ranges/Free-Standing_Gas/prod_GLGF386D.asp
Thanks, HS!