Punctured Water Pipe

I accidentally put a hole in an underground water pipe. The pipe is about 3" in diameter and is flexible plastic. It runs from a pond skimmer to the top of a mound to supply water to a waterfall. The hold is about 1/2" square. Can I plug the hole somehow to stop the water from seeping out?
Thank you
Pixi
pixi wrote:

a couple of big hose clamps on a square of flat rubber.
mm
What ever they are and where do you get them? The water is not potable of course but the pump that drives it does about 3000 gallons an hour. Do you think it will still work?
Thanks a bunch.
Pixi

Used to be a tire patch that filled the hole and expanded a bit so it wouldn't come out. Would this work?

pixi wrote:

ask someone there to help you.
MM