problem with backyard drainage

My back yard rain drainage is getting clogged frequently. I already know the reason because I have tried to fix it and had cut concrete and have seen the whole picture. The drainage system was done first at the time the house was buitl, and most probably was done properly. But later, probably 2-3 years later the pool was built and the piping for the pool was done in such way that it has pushed the drainage flexible pipe in one spot down. So, the flexible drainage pipe in this spot makes like a U letter and goes down below pool ppe and up again. With the time; house is about 25 years old now and couple years ago I have seen first time when the rain was very strong the water started to accumulate in the yard. I had to manually dispose the water and pump it out of the yard during high rains.

We have cut concrete, changed the flexible drain pipe and it was OK for 2 years. Not, seems same problem it is just not that bad yet.

What can be done? To redo pool piping will cost thousands of dollars.

pdaxs.services.plumbing

Reply to
George

Its a classic case of a man made sink hole problem. Read up on sinkholes. Cities can't fix it with stop gap methods and you can't either. It will get worse. Have the ground analyzed to find what amount of water it can handle include the local 50 year downfall of rain in your AO. Let it go and it will undermine your home or any near you. Re-design and install it all. Sorry, that's how I see it.

Reply to
<JP>