Plummer needs advice

I have some muscle and nerve damage and the idea hit me to put in a steam bath. Looks like the generator is in the $600.00 range.......any ideas out there? I'm sick of being a VA drug addict. Man cannot live by hydrocodon and xanax alone.
No one here knows of a good generator ? Pull out those thinking caps people.

It's a fairly rare occasion that any of us install a steamer. I've installed a handfull over the years. But I don't remember the mfg. If you found one for $600, go for it. That sounds a little bit on the cheap side. I think the ones we installed cost somewhere in the ballpark of $2500.

umm i think its called mr steam.

I've been surfing, I see the generators at $600 - $1200. I don't know what to look for..... I was wondering if anyone knew name.

I told you "mr steam"; I wasn't kidding we put in a handfull of em. You have to put the unit close to shower was one pain I remember. We also had to hard pipe the relief valves to basement.

Thanks, I'll look it up now.