PLUMBING HOUSE INSPECTION b

PLUMBING HOUSE INSPECTION One of the most expensive repair in a existing house is plumbing. Before you purchase a house be certain of having the plumbing inspected by a certified,qualified master plumber. INSPECTION with written report $ 85 dollars Call Andre 613 830 6965
Hey guys,
I have free long distance. Do you think it's worth it for me to call this idiot and tell him how much of an asshole he is?

naaa, dont waste your time. He's prob posting in alot of groups,,spamming I think they call it. I bet he doest even realize we are even talking about him. I would like to know how he's gonna drive to Ohio, or New York, or North Carolina to estimate plumbing, all for 85$
Nah....his neighbors will tell him.

Andre - this isn't the first time you've posted this house inspection thing. QUIT!!
Legally you CANNOT do house inspections unless you are a LICENSED (not certified) HOME INSPECTOR (not plumber). You need a whole different license to offer this service.
Instead, you'll probably have better luck offering the inspection FREE!!
You'll pick up your money by FIXING whatever you find. But you would still need to work with a HOME INSPECTOR in order to do this legally. You also need liability insurance and errors and omissions insurance. I know for sure that if I had a $500,000 house on the market and you "killed the deal" and YOU WERE WRONG...I would sue you for as much as I could shake out of you.
And what of this $85 fee? EIGHTY FIVE DOLLARS!! So you're going to inspect a 2-bath house for $85.....and you're going to go across town to inspect a 16-bathroom house for the same $85!!
Andre...you make us look BAD with this type of bullshit. If you're business is hurting so bad that you'll do an $85 inspection, you should seek employment with a plumbing company. If you're a master plumber, you don't have to starve out here buddy.