PLUMBING HOUSE INSPECTION

Page 2 of 2

its spelled Romulus, and the navel base part was shut down before I got there something about lost submarine in the deep part of the lake the second 2 man sub found a carvern, and was lost as well monies,and cost shut it down in during the cold era
but the storage depot was another story all together. thats where I was at. yes, heavily armed, one of the most secure places in the world not even a rabbit could get thru undetected I cant talk about it further, except to say, id love to go hit some trials there! there were some nice hills, and serious mud holes we used to take hummers out and try to get em stuck that was back when the first ones came out I got a 2 1/2 ton stuck up to the doors, man that was a muddy day getting it out. scott
Yeppers, it was Romulus. Nice area and good German food.
I hope you guys watched Monster Garage today. Jesse went and built a custom WOOD CHIPPER! He called it his complaint dept.

at.
it
Nah...they had nukes. They did not want to advertise that since this is NY and a peace loving peoples republic state, comrade. I know crap about AF, but I know they also had state of the art planes here.
Hey Ken....you play with snowmobiles ? I never did, but I love the winter. If so, how is it in your AO ?

at.
it

jp, I did back in the 70's/ early 80's. Almost got back in it a few years back, but it became a time and money issue and we went with the 4 wheelers. Someone wouldn't have to twist my arm much for me to get back into it. The WNY area is a snowmobilers haven, some of the best trails in the state. I don't know much about the Niagara area, but even Grand Island has excellent trails.
kenny b
Not much here.....94 miles ...?
--' I belong to a drinking club with a Motorcycle problem'

All -
All -
Looking for some advice. I'm currently under contract on a foreclosed property. The property has been winterized. The inspection has been completed except for inspecting the water pipes/system. My realtor and I were at the home when the company showed up to de-winterize the home. They were unable to de-winterize as the pressure test indicated no pressure.
What can be done? I don't want to buy a home without fully inspecting the water system.