PLUMBING HOUSE INSPECTION

PLUMBING HOUSE INSPECTION One of the most expensive repair in a existing house is plumbing. Before you purchase a house be certain of having the plumbing inspected by a certified,qualified master plumber. INSPECTION with written report $ 85 dollars Call Andre 613 830 6965
Gee, I wonder if Andre is an asshole??? What do you think?
"Andre"

I think he's had his head in too many septic tanks

I think Andre is a shitty asshole. <wood chipper >