Plumbing for a home compressor

I'm planning to run 3/4" L copper for a small home use compressor to two drops.

95/5 solder for joints. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to go from the 3/4 inch copper to the NPT quick connection coupler. That is, without it looking like some Rube Goldberg machine.

My preference is to have a copper male connector (3/4" sweat ) to switch over to a female NPT, for strength, where the steel surround the copper, rather than other way around. Eventually getting to 3/8 male NPT. Fewest steps possible.

I've gone through the Big Box stores and can't seem to find the right combination of fittings........ Any ideas for what fittings to use?

I don't want to use black pipe or PVC, but aware some do.

Reply to
Keith