PLUMBING ~ Fiberglass Tub Rough.pdf (0/1)

Attached fiberglass tub rough measurements. We're trying to build a stack of business-card sized rough measurements that students can keep with them for a quick reference. We figure if they're business card sized, these guys can keep them in their wallets. Please take a look. This is only one prototype format. But would like to get some input on building a collection of business card sized roughs.

I have another card that gives rough specs for ADA and standard wall-hung lavatories. We've been fine-tuning these measurements to arrive at numbers that will work with damn near anything.

ideas?

Anyways - take a look. Mostly just looking for a little feedback.

Reply to
Blackbeard