Plumbing a new bathroom

Is there anything wrong with my using the following configuration for my toilet and shower? Due to space constraints, I need to use a waste T to connect the toilet to the main waste vent stack instead of long 90 degree sweep.
2" vent 3" main waste vent stack | | shower | toilet | | | 2" pipe | 3" pipe | --------------|-------------------------------|--------- | <- 8 feet -> <-2 feet->|
| 3" pipe

to septic
Can I use a waste T connector for my toilet if my shower waste feeds into one end of the waste T?
Sorry to all readers... for some reason the newgroup reformatted my diagram which made it unreadable. I will try again...
shower shower vent toilet main waste vent |-----------|------------------|-------------|
I hope this will not be reformatted...
"Monte Creasor"
A better way to do it might be to put an ell on the toilet, heading for the main stack, and then put a 3x3x2 wye between the ell and the soil stack to run back to the shower drain and it's vent. The toilet ell doesn't have to be a long sweep, you can just use an ordinary sanitary ell.. Make sure to roll the wye up a little so that the branch is above the flow line.
Yes, you are within code compliance using a waste tee this way.
MM

Thank you for responding.
If the toilet plugs up the waste pipe between the toilet and the main waste stack, will I have a problem with my waste backing up into the shower drain?

Yes, but the piping arrangement has no effect on that. For any bathroom group, blockage in the common drain will cause backup in the lowest fixture drain, which will be the shower or tub.
MM
Thanks again Mark. Here is a picture of my configuration... I hope its ok!
http://ca.msnusers.com/PlumbingPhotos/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1
Sorry, Monte. What you have in the picture is not code.
Instead of the 3" tee on it's back going up to the WC, you need a 3" closet bend with 2" heel outlet. Instead of the 3x2 tee going to the tub, you need a 3x2 combination (wye + 45).
And without seeing the rest of it, I can't tell you if there is more stuff that should be changed.
There is a code compliant solution to your problem, but without actually being there a plumber is not going to be able to find it. And of course plumbers have that pesky thing about wanting to get paid to come to your house and solve problems.
MM

Yep sorry mon DO OVer The tee on its back is ok/within our code the short 90 right after it is not, that needs to be a sweep. the tub needs to dump into a wye with a st45 NOT a tee on its side. Are you venting the sink shower and tub? I see at least 2 better ways of doing this. From what I see in the picture this project has gone BAD you need to get a professional in there right away. You need to hire a pro carpenter as well, you are not cutting it. You are possibly creating a dangerous house.