Plumbers are fat slobs.

Whenever i call for a plumber, they send me a fat, muddy, reject. I be so sick en tire of callin dem but my wife clogs de toilet after she eat a bucket of Kentukee fry'd chikin. Ill will do what i always do. I will forward the bill to the town manager who will pay for a brothers troubles. When a service man come to my crib I feel like i been ass punked. thank you sirs.

Get a life!
I think he might have a point.