Pipe off centered in concrete

When I stubbed in a 2" pipe for a shower drain I got it off about 3/4". The shower tub fits down over the 2" pipe, but it is off centered in the hole. Does anyone have any advice for solving this problem?

Sledge hammer and fittings. Or maybe adjust the surrounding walls?
Rick, More info would be helpful, Kind of pipe, how deep to the trap, length of trap arm, is it a TUB or SHOWER. )Never heard of a shower tub. Shower pan, yes. Bath tub, yes.) Size of fixture. etc. you may be able to dig it out and cheat it over if you roughed it in right. If not, like Mike said. Dale

Next time, measure twice cut once !

I cut it off 3 times, and it's still to short!
<JP> wrote in message

Put some Ommphhh in it then.

Easy. Get in your time machine and go back and hire a plumber to rough-in the drain.
MM
what about your trap??? sounds like you need a rotohammer. It is not the end of the world I have done this. (moved it because homeowner changed mind)
I box the area around drains 1 1/2' x1 1/2' square, no cement. My trap can piviot to make the standpipe go to center of shower. I have considered useing a 5 gallon bucket to make bond out holes for traps.
If it is a tub/shower enclosure you dont rough the pipe in to go to center of drain hole, it is back near the overflow tube. you must mean shower pan.
It is hard to belive you can't move the pan/walls that much. Is this going to be tile? you could make a custom pan out of copper, well I dont know if YOU could but....