Pipe off centered in concrete

When I stubbed in a 2" pipe for a shower drain I got it off about

3/4". The shower tub fits down over the 2" pipe, but it is off centered in the hole. Does anyone have any advice for solving this problem?
Reply to
Rick Hurd

Sledge hammer and fittings. Or maybe adjust the surrounding walls?

Reply to
Mike Grooms

Reply to
Dale Wilcox

Next time, measure twice cut once !

Reply to
<JP>

I cut it off 3 times, and it's still to short!

Reply to
Dale Wilcox

Easy. Get in your time machine and go back and hire a plumber to rough-in the drain.

MM

Reply to
Mark Monson

what about your trap??? sounds like you need a rotohammer. It is not the end of the world I have done this. (moved it because homeowner changed mind)

I box the area around drains 1 1/2' x1 1/2' square, no cement. My trap can piviot to make the standpipe go to center of shower. I have considered useing a 5 gallon bucket to make bond out holes for traps.

If it is a tub/shower enclosure you dont rough the pipe in to go to center of drain hole, it is back near the overflow tube. you must mean shower pan.

It is hard to belive you can't move the pan/walls that much. Is this going to be tile? you could make a custom pan out of copper, well I dont know if YOU could but....

Reply to
Ned Flanders

Put some Ommphhh in it then.

Reply to