Pex crimpers for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC04138189&ssPageName ME:B:LC:US:1
Look, I take pliers drill two holes in them then weld on long handles, Poof, I have Pex crimps.
.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC04138189&ssPageName ME:B:LC:US:1
What you try to sell is CRAP.
That whole method of PEX connection is Crap.
You for spaming this group are Crap.
Buzz off crap-face know it all hack of a carpenter / wannabe jerk.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC04138189&ssPageName ME:B:LC:US:1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC04138189&ssPageName ME:B:LC:US:1

Yes, it was that whole idea of crimping that did for PB in the US. PB (as well as PEX) is still used in Europe with no problems at all, because we never had to suffer those crimps. We use pushfit (with O-rings) and compression joints. People are still worried by the O-rings perishing, but there isn't even anecdotal evidence of failure.
Christian.
Nothing wrong with crimping. Poly B is bad material. There are thousands of types of plastic. There is no comparision between PEX and Poly B.
MM

thousands
But in Europe, PB is still used and has no record of failure. I'm not sure it is a bad material, just that the typical original US implementation of it wasn't good, leading to catastrophic failures, which got associated with the base material rather than the botched design. Both PEX and PB are used extensively over here.
AIUI, it was the design of crimp that caused the problems in the US. Whilst I'm sure they've changed the design, you should be aware that the 30+ years of experience and testing that has occured in Europe does not apply to these crimped fittings.
Christian.

You'll probably find that European installations generally use more modern materials and techniques than US ones. Sometimes this is good (i.e. better efficiency), sometimes bad (i.e. unknown reliability).
Christian.

The Poly B pipe becomes brittle over time. I've had it snap off under pressure in my hand. The plastic fittings also got brittle and failed. The annealed brass crimp rings with metal fittings were never the problem. Once you crimp them they stay tight. Most of the Poly B installations won't cause problems if you leave it alone.
MM

pressure in

Hmmm. I suspect there were some differences in design in the pipe as well, then. Perhaps there are some additives in the pipework over here that prevents this effect?
Also, the majority of our plastic pipe has a tiny metal tube embedded in it to prevent entrained gas escaping/entering. This might also make a difference.
Christian.
Ned, I used WISBO Pex in the back room. Its not very good when hooked up to Baseboard. Under Tile its Great ! I have it under Tile in the Bath and Foryea.....
BTW I'm changing my Company name to, ' Martin, Liddy & Gotti Plg & Htg.
An offer you can't refuse. ( Money or Woodchipper.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC04138189&ssPageName ME:B:LC:US:1
no it does not, if you are fool enough to only use 1/2"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemC04138189&ssPageName ME:B:LC:US:1