Noisy cistern

Hi all, Hope someone here can assist me, I recently had to replace a diaphragm washer in my toilet cistern and now when it just about closes off (when the float is almost all the way up) it vibrates like hell and is very noisy for

3/4 seconds, how can I resolve this ??
Reply to
Twixer

"Twixer"

We on Earth call this "cistern" a toilet tank.

Try taking it apart and putting it together again, or try another washer, or replace the ballcock with a Fluidmaster ballcock.

Reply to
Mike Grooms