New Memeber to grup thinking of career change to plumbing-advice

what could a plumber fresh out of school. hope to get in NJ?
also what do you think of roto rooter and the training they provide?
thanks
a bad case of hep.
i hope

"Ned Flanders"
You know, I was very near NJ just this weekend. I visited a group in Philadelphia. Pennsylvania has more work sites and road repair projects than anywhere else I've visited.
"Mike Grooms" You know, I was very near NJ just this weekend.
I am very sorry to hear that. It is the time of year for roads to be torn up all over. They have to make all our roads wider because the scum from NY, NJ etc... are soo fat and greedy.

At least we don't fuck sheep like over in your neck of the woods :-)