Negative shower pumps

I live in an apartment block with hot water supplied all year round the water is of a low pressure and I beleive I will need a negative 2 at pump would anyone please advise me. Thank you Jerryo
"jerryo"

Yes, ask something that makes sense.

What ? You don't live in some apt. AND you have water all year around ? Wow, Mike. If he has a -2 at his pump all he has to do is reverse it then he has +2.

Red Jacket wrote:

I think he's saying negative 2 atmospheres, which is about 30 psi.
Beyond that I'm not sure, but perhaps he's asking if 30 psi boost over what he's getting now would be reasonable.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)