moving washing machine upstairs

Good day,
looking for any input ...
I am remodeling my 2nd story bathroom and intend on moving a washing machine upstairs from 1st floor, in addition to that , I plan on installing a garden tub in place of the old bath tub
The washing machine will be approximately 25 feet from existing bathtub drain and the new tub will be approximately 15 feet from it as well
I plan on just "tapping " into the previous drain and running new drain line to both
any comments or concerns you might think I would encounter ? is the distance a problem ? sharing the drain ? Venting the line ? could this affect the flushing of the toilet ?
any help is so GREATLY appreciated !
Thanks ! Bob