moving washer and dryer

I plan to move my washer and dryer from the laundry room to the adjoining utility shed which houses the hot water heater. There is plenty of room but I am unsure how to move the plumbing and exhaust lines. I would like to run them inside the walls if possible. Any suggestions, warnings?

Reply to
seemo

We admire your courage and determination, but there are too many variables. No one could offer any meaningful suggestions. It sounds like you need someone to take a look. Do you have any plumbing/construction experience at all?

Reply to
Mike Grooms

first do you live in a area where water lines can freeze?

beyond that your hot water tank is in the shed. so you already have cold and hot water there:)

is your dryer gas or electric? how about your hot water tank?

dryer can vent right out the wall, thats usually pretty easy.

Reply to
hallerb

Reply to
seemo via HomeKB.com