moving washer and dryer

I plan to move my washer and dryer from the laundry room to the adjoining utility shed which houses the hot water heater. There is plenty of room but I am unsure how to move the plumbing and exhaust lines. I would like to run them inside the walls if possible. Any suggestions, warnings?
seemo wrote:

We admire your courage and determination, but there are too many variables. No one could offer any meaningful suggestions. It sounds like you need someone to take a look. Do you have any plumbing/construction experience at all?
first do you live in a area where water lines can freeze?
beyond that your hot water tank is in the shed. so you already have cold and hot water there:)
is your dryer gas or electric? how about your hot water tank?
dryer can vent right out the wall, thats usually pretty easy.
I live in south Louisiana The dryer is electric and hot water tank is gas. My concern was the plumbing for the washer in and out. I would like to not break my slab and run the plumbing through the walls.