MOving A Shower Head OVer HELP HELP

I am about to close up the walls in a shower and notice that the feed for the shower head is not centered in the shower. I am planning on pulling the makup off the wall and wonder if I am smarter to cut the feeder line to the shower head and move it over sweating 45 degree elbows or am I smarter to cut the hot and cold supply lines and move them over with 45 degree elbows and leave the supply line to the shower head untouched? I don't want to create a bottleneck. HELP
On 09/23/03 "Michael Roback" snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net asks in part:

While it will probably be more pleasing to the eye, there is no requirement to have the shower head in the middle of the shower compartment. The only UPC code requirement (this may or may not apply depending on which jurisdiction you're in) is that the head not be pointing at the shower threshold or opening.
Having said that, you could do either with out much concern of any problem. However if you're concerned about the shower head being centered, wouldn't you also want the valve to be centered under the head. And if that is the case the latter course of action would be what you should persue
Doug
I center everything unless told to do otherwise. If just the head is out of wack just use a couple of fittings to fix it. if it isnt bad just tweak the drop ear a little.
asks in part: