More Hot Water, Please

Hi -
I have an oil-fired boiler with an internal coil for domestic hot water. The quantity of hot water is barely adequate at one shower, but runs out too soon at the other shower. Hot baths are impossible at either location. Family members are insisting on an upgrade. What are my options?
I have no gas/propane on site, and electricity rates here are way too high for an electric water heater. In fact, I'd like to avoid a separate hot water heater altogether, if possible. I've heard of a "booster tank" which appears to be just a holding tank with a circulator. Is this a worthwhile approach?
All advice/recommendations will be much appreciated.
Thanks, Mark
yes the boilermate will work much better! the cheap way is to get smaller shower heads, make sure water saver is in. you can get a flow restrictor for the hot line. make sure that you have the tempering valve turned all the way up first.

Slow down the flow rate through the domestic coil, that should increase your temperature. Also boiler must be maintained 30-40 degrees above you designed domestic temp.
kenny b