Lowes Whilpool Water heater

Just bought a new Whilpool energy smart water heater from Lowes, on Thurday, installed it the same day, worked perfectly till last night. No hot water this morning. Checked voltage input, checked resistance of the elements, The Smart LED says green, but the relays on the board do not operate . I tured the heater off, and tried to reset the Smart, no help. I am at my wits end...why do they put these useless circuits in a water heater!. Thank you, Andy
Call tech support with the manufacturer. They have a good tech support department and they will walk you through. It's hard to speculate on what's going on over there without more specifics.
On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 11:45:04 GMT, "Andy & Carol"